It has been more than a month since I last pressed here!
No! Have not been travelling but working!
Yes! I still have a life in Singapore!
Been blogging in the other blog, so check out the following posts if you want to know what I have been up to in the past 30 over days. Maybe they will inspire you to take a vacation in Singapore 🙂
- Paris Baguette@Wisma Atrium
- Korean brands – Belif and 4Fingers
- PS Cafe @ Palais
- Pre-haze days: Dian Xiao Er@Vivo City
- St. Marc Cafe@Vivo City
- jones the grocer @ Ion Orchard
- One of the best things about working late…
- Forty Hands, Keong Saik Snacks and Stranger’s Reunion
- Douter Coffee@Marina Bay Financial Centre
Gosh! For someone who lives to eat, I have been quite a foodie 🙂
And of course, I’m still on Twitter @ilovelongvacatn and now on Instagram @ilovelongvacation. So follow me if you want to know what I have been up to…and well, I hope to be travelling again soon because ilovelongvacation! LOL!
Will be back with a press or two about the Taiwan presses I left off in May/June… Till then…